SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Monday, July 10, 2006


{Check take-apicture soon alright, It'll have all the photos and stuff..goodmemories, (: } Fed won. Fed, won. Fed, won> ! ]: okay, and come to think of it, I'm rather good that I could actually fall asleep watching that beeping crucial match. haha :/ Now I'm really Fed up, I'm going to drink 7 up now. oh but ITALY WONNN.! I woke up during the penalty shootout and I fell straight back to sleep. I rock. :[ Anyway, (Did I mention how amazed I was when I saw all the Adidas stuff at Queensway Shopping Center!) -I'm just easily amazed and amused, alright. "ALRIGHT". NIGHT.

IT'S A SUCKA FREE TUESDAY TOMORROW, =:)


'nothingissound